Public Relations is the art and science of crafting and delivering specific messages to targeted audiences to achieve a measurable, desirable outcome using multimedia vehicles.
PR PROS develops comprehensive communication strategies to position clients in the marketplace, identify and communicate with key audiences, shape public opinion and advocate on behalf of organizations to influence thoughts, beliefs and actions. The development and distribution of Marketing Communications (MarCom) materials support the overall public relations campaign.
Media Relations is utilization of mass media tools for the purpose of communicating messages that reflect specific priorities, ideologies and opinions. The media outlets range from network and cable broadcasts to radio, Internet, print publications, editorial wire services, mobile media and social media/networking sites. Building relationships with editors, publishers, reporters, bloggers, and on-air personalities allows PR PRos to pitch (present) story ideas for targeted media coverage for clients.
Here is a list of PR Services available for PR PROS clients:
• Advertisements (Print, Internet, Radio & TV)
• Books and Manuscripts (Writing, Editing & Proofreading)
• Copywriting/Editing (Annual Reports, Brochures, Websites, Speeches, Textbooks, Manuscripts, etc.)
• Crisis Management (Image Consulting, Reputation Management, Strategic Planning)
• Customer Service Training (Networking, Sales, Presentations, Diversity & Sensitivity Training)
• Feature Articles (Newspaper, Magazine, Internet)
• Ghostwriting (Books, Presentations, Seminars, Speeches, Workshops)
• Identity Packages (Logos, Stationery, Marketing Communications, Social Media Sites, Websites)
• Media Coaching and Training (On-Camera, Q-and-A’s, Mock Interviews)
• Media Relations (Media Pitches, Story Angles & Interviews)
• Press Conferences (Media Interviews & Scheduling)
• Press Releases/News Releases (Development, Distribution, Search Engine Optimization [SEO])
• Proofreading (Annual Reports, Books, Brochures, Manuscripts, Speeches, Websites, etc.)
• Public Relations (Proposals, Campaigns & Implementation)
• Publicity (Appearances, Bookings, Features, Signings, Photo Shoots, etc.)
• Social Media Training (Social Media Sites & Usage, Online Branding, Social Media Terminology)